The Africa Cup of Nations AFCON is super intriguing, especially for people who love football. It’s not just about the experienced players; the young talents are also making big waves
As the match begins, these young talents show off their skills, passion, and promise in the fields of Africa!
Here are the top 5 young talents to watch at the Africa Cup Of Nations 2024.
- Karim Konatė The 19-year-old Ivorian footballer was called up to the Ivory Coast U23s in March 2023. He is known for his explosive pace, fast dribbling skills, and ability to create chances for his teammates. In his debut season, he scored 7 goals in 18 matches.
- Mohammed Kudus: The 23-year-old Ghanaian midfielder has represented his country at the FIFA World Cup and the Africa Cup of Nations and is known for his ball control, dribbling ability, and passing range. He is a good player who can make things happen in the attacking third. On October 9, 2023, Kudus scored his first Premier League goal against Newcastle in the 89th minute to tie the game.
- Lamine Camara: Born on 1st January 2004 the Senegalese footballer Lamine Camara is known for his direct and attacking style of play. He can play in different positions like winger, full-back, and striker and he also helped his team to win the 2021 U-23 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Azzedine Ounahi: The 23-year-old Moroccan midfielder helped Morocco to win the 2022 Africa Cup of Nations for the first time. He is a versatile player who can play in several different positions, including central midfield, attacking midfield, and even as a winger.
- Mohammed Ihattaren: Mohammed Ihattaren is a good attacking midfielder who has a good range of passing, and can find his teammates with accurate passes. The 21-year-old won the UEFA European Under-17 Championship with the Netherlands in 2018.
The Africa Cup Of Nations not only celebrates the richness of football but also unveils a new generation of talent ready to make a lasting impact on football
For the latest update: