Made In Ghana Consulting Ltd, Made in Ghana UK, and Showbiz Africa in association with the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and Ghana High Commission London will stage Ghana’s rich culture on Friday 28th October in the City of London’s East Wintergarden, E14 5NX.
Ghana has captivated the world in recent times with its vibrant music, dance, fashion, trades, food, and rich culture amplified by the return to Ghana movement further raising the profile of the country.
The one-night-only festival in London will feature a mixture of live exhibitions, live music, fashion, durbar of chiefs, advertising, branding, and networking opportunities with the biggest players in the trade, tourism, creative arts, and entertainment for special guests who manage to get tickets ahead of the stellar event.
Made in Ghana compliments the United Kingdom October’s Black History Month with an event not to be missed by people who want to celebrate the colorful, popular culture and rich heritage of Ghana under one roof.
The event will feature special live performances by Kofi Kinaata, Samini, and Jupitar. Wendy Shay, Sherifa Gunu, the grand Dubar of chiefs, dignitary and political figures plus an array of superstar guests.
Tickets are available on shoobs.com.
Single Tickets from £33 – VVIP Seated Guests from £110.
Made In Ghana 🇬🇭 UK (A Special Day In London Friday 28th October 2022)@madeinghana_uk #FestivalDay
TICKETS INFO: https://t.co/ptWD2eafdl || https://t.co/mox8MoxMVm || https://t.co/ZLd59rmWmx
— Mccall Kwadzo (@mccallkwadzo) October 24, 2022
Objectives of the festival.
- To promote Ghana’s uniqueness in Trade, Art, Cultural & Tourism
- To offer about 65 premium exhibitors over 4000 high-quality buyer-audience in two days; essentially to achieve their key goals: brand awareness, lead generation, and relationship building; while guaranteeing a successful attendee experience.
- To institute at least a day in the UK, where Ghanaians are encouraged to patronize Made in Ghana products and services, especially, wear made in Ghana outfits.
- To augment Govt. of Ghana’s effort of increasing the capacity of Ghanaian export through effective collaboration with key strategic partners.
- To promote Ghana’s industrialization program in the UK.
- To empower innovative Ghanaian young businesswomen – Women Entrepreneurs & Investment Conference (WE&IC).
- To promote the Beyond the Return campaign internationally (tourism).
- To market the most brilliantly deserving Ghanaian talent (music, fashion, comedy, etc.) to the world; giving them a platform to perform to an international audience, thereby increasing their market share.
- To institutionalize the festival as a flagship event of the Ghana High Commission, the UK.